jake

jake
Face Lazer as "Jake". Christening the inside sleeve of the Singing Spoons "Chedr?!?!?" cassette. 1988

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Review: Winnebago Man

Winnebago Man. In which a former spokesman for Winnebago's video outtakes go viral. The guy acts like total freak in those clips. Hilarious stuff, but he is humiliated by their popularity. The film makers track him down and he is a total curmudgeon giving Kazynski a run for his money. The most intriguing guy in this film is his buddy who seems like a serial killer with a fake moustache. The hipsters in San Fran love his cranky ass. He hates Dick Cheney. I give him an extra star for his Cheney fixation.Bonus review!: In full disclosure I also watched part of "Love and other Drugs" today just to check out Anne Hathaway's boobs. Obviously the best part about that contrived dump of a film. Gyllenhall is a scum bag hunk in it. His abs are to rock hard as mine are to soft serve. Nobody got boned in a tent. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Oliver Platt? I guess I don't need to now. Boooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment